Dedication to innovation dominates the 2017 lineup and beyond.Read More
Sept. 29, 2016—Dunkin’ Donuts is ready to get into bottled coffee, and its partner in the venture is none other Coca-Cola.
Sept. 22, 2016—Food and Drug Administration approved the first medication for patients who have Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).
Sept. 7, 2016—Apple announced two new iPhones and a new Apple Watch. Believe it or not, that wasn’t all of the consumer-electronics news that was announced.
Sept. 7, 2016—Apple’s latest product releases continue the company’s recent trend of making small but steady improvements to its devices. The biggest surprise, perhaps, was the unveiling of new wireless in-ear headphones.
Ride-sharing services claim to be more convenient than taxis are, but issues remain.
Many experts say e-cigs are less harmful than tobacco cigarettes are, but no independent research has studied the issue.
How Doctors Are Courted By Drugmakers
Don't rely on marketing claims that the facilities tout.
- Car Smart
- Move fast on RS3 • Expert: Yamaha cars by 2019 • The rules of the road • Who is in the driver’s seat? • See All
- Consumer Alert
- Oh, baby! Arsenic in rice • Beware of small grocers? • Fishing for the truth • Raised concerns about rays • See All
- Healthy Living
- Do artificial sweeteners de-liver? • Predicting heart attacks • Permanent birth control reassessed • Lackings of ‘Expedia’ for health care • See All
- Design in holograms • Grocery-store delivery wars • Craft beer going mass market • Fewer openings in foreclosed homes • See All
- What's New
- VR headsets still for techies • A blow dryer that reduces volume? • B-Dubs’ suds to go • Small option for big hearing gains • See All
- Your Money
- Reality-TV star goes with what he knows • Investing in gold • Spotting financial elder exploitation • Effects of rising credit-card debt • See All
Sept. 30, 2016—BMW recalled certain 2014 X5 xDrive35d vehicles; 2014–2015 xDrive35i, X5 sDrive35i and X5 xDrive50i vehicles; and 2015 BMW X3 sDrive28i, X3 xDrive28i, X3 xDrive35i, X3 xDrive28d, X4 xDrive28i and X4 xDrive35i vehicles.
Sept. 30, 2016—Toyota Motor recalled 2016 Toyota Prius vehicles that were manufactured from Nov. 30, 2015, through June 14, 2016.
Sept. 30, 2016—Subaru recalled 2010–2014 Legacy vehicles that were manufactured from Nov. 26, 2008, through June 7, 2013, and 2010–2014 Outback vehicles that were manufactured from Jan. 9, 2009, through June 7, 2013.
Sept. 29, 2016—Volvo recalled 2016–2017 Volvo S90 and XC90 vehicles that were manufactured from Apr. 15, 2015, through Sept. 19, 2016.
The phrase “pet parent” is rather new. Some attribute its origination to companies that make pet products, to tug at the heart strings and to loosen up wallets for increased purchase of their goods.
- 2017 AUTO BEST BUYS. If you’re in the market for a new set of wheels, we’ll help you to explore the range of the 2017 model year’s cars, SUVs, pickups, minivans and hybrids. Get behind the wheel with our four automotive experts to review performance and safety features.
- TAX-FILING TIPS FOR 2017. It never is too early to think about taxes, and we’ll help you with ways to save money this tax season. We’ll evaluate changes in tax law, loopholes and new deductions that might leave your pockets a bit heavier.
- CELLPHONES. Manufacturers are introducing smaller smartphones that reverse the trend of ever-larger screen sizes. We’ll tell you about the latest operating-systems capabilities and deliver Best Buy recommendations in smartphones, basic cellphones and cellphone accessories.