May 1, 2017—American Honda Motor recalled 2015 Acura TLX vehicles.
May 1, 2017—Nissan North America recalled 2015–2017 Leaf vehicles and 2014–2015 and 2017 Sentra vehicles.
May 1, 2017—Mercedes-Benz USA recalled the following 2017 models:
* C43 AMG, C43 AMG Coupe, C43 AMG Cabrio, C63 AMG, C63 AMG Coupe, C63S AMG, C63S AMG Coupe, C63S Cabrio, C300, C300 4Matic, C300 Coupe and C300 Coupe 4Matic vehicles;
* GLC43 AMG, GLC300 and GLC300 4Matic vehicles;
* S63 AMG 4Matic, S65, S550, S550 4Matic, S550e and S600 vehicles; and
* Mercedes-Maybach S550 4Matic and Mercedes-Maybach S600 vehicles.
April 27, 2017—Mercedes-Benz USA recalled 2016–2017 E300 and 2017 E300 4Matic vehicles.
April 25, 2017—BMW of North America recalled 2017–2018 M760Li xDrive vehicles.
April 24, 2017—Tesla Motors recalled 2016 Model S and Model X vehicles.
April 24, 2017—Mercedes-Benz USA recalled the following models:
* 2016 E400 4Matic Coupe, GL63 AMG, GLE300d 4Matic, GLE350, GLE350 4Matic, GLE350d 4Matic, GLE400 4Matic, GLE43 AMG Coupe 4Matic, GLE550e 4Matic, GLE63 AMG 4Matic, GLE63S AMG 4Matic and GLE 63S AMG Coupe 4Matic vehicles;
* 2016–2017 GL350 4Matic BlueTec, GL450 4Matic and GL550 4Matic vehicles; and
* 2017 E300 4Matic and GLS63 AMG 4Matic vehicles.
April 18, 2017—Subaru of America recalled 2017 Impreza vehicles.
April 17, 2017—Mitsubishi Motors North America recalled 2016 Outlander and Outlander Sport vehicles.
April 12, 2017—Deere & Co. recalled certain John Deere Gator UTVs, because the dust boot that’s on the throttle cable might loosen and the UTV might fail to slow or stop, which poses a crash hazard.
April 10, 2017—Yamaha Motor USA recalled 2015–2017 FJ-09, FZ-09 and XSR900 motorcycles.
April 7, 2017—Hyundai Motor America recalled 2013–2014 Santa Fe Sport and Sonata vehicles.
April 7, 2017—American Honda Motor recalled 2003 Honda Accord coupes that have a 4-cylinder engine.
April 7, 2017—Kia Motors recalled 2011–2014 Optima, 2012–2014 Seronto and 2011–2013 Sportage vehicles.
April 7, 2017—BMW of North America recalled 2016–2017 MINI Cooper Clubman, Cooper S Clubman and JCW Clubman vehicles.
April 5, 2017—Ford Motor recalled 2017 Ford F-250 vehicles that were manufactured from Oct. 9, 2015, through March 30, 2017, and that have a gasoline-powered 6.2-liter engine.
April 5, 2017—FCA U.S. recalled 2014 Fiat 500L vehicles.
April 4, 2017—KTM North America recalled 2016–2017 KTM 1290 Super Duke GT motorcycles.
April 4, 2017—Volkswagen Group of America recalled 2017 Audi A3 Sedan and S3 Sedan vehicles.
March 31, 2017—Mercedes-Benz USA recalled 2016 Smart fortwo vehicles.